Main Article Content
Nearby 11.000 entrerprises were eliminated, country-wide in the first four years of the decade of 1990. This article seeks to establish, through a qualitative study that uses method of case that there are alternatives to companies emerging from the liquidation or restructuring process. This would be the self-management model. Also we describe a case showing the main cultural, administrative and management characteristics, which the self-managed organizations have. From this diagnosis of the essential elements of these companies, several cases of study were characterized: Cales y Derivados de La Sierra S.A. CALDESA; Laminados y Derivados, Layder, (whose case is presented in the article); Minera Las Brisas; Cooperativa Los Guaduales, in Antioquia; Artgrancol and Calzado La Corona, in Bogota. The creation of the companies, self-managed by the workers, constitutes an opportunity for the conservation of productive units, which contribute to improve the quality of life of the workers and their families.
- Sergio Manuel Madero Gómez, Itzel Alejandra Zarate Solís, La sostenibilidad desde una perspectiva de las áreas de negocios , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 32 No. 56 (2016)
- Monica Garcia Solarte, Domingo García Perez de Lema, Antonia Madrid Guijarro, CHARACTERIZATION OF THE BEHAVIOUR OF SMEs BY GENDER AS MANAGER: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 28 No. 47 (2012)
- Fabián Osorio Tinoco, Edgar Gálvez Albarracín, Guillermo Murillo Vargas, Strategy and the entrepreneur: various viewpoints for analysis , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 26 No. 43 (2010)
- Ricardo A. Gaete Quezada, The Concept of University Social Responsibility from the Perspective of Upper Direction , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 31 No. 53 (2015)
- Luz María Rivas Montoya, Rupture of relational weaves: footprint of corporate synergy , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 28 No. 47 (2012)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.