Main Article Content
The use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) within the organizational context has revolutionized management and administrative thought; this is evidenced through various aspects, one is how human talent is managed. This article seeks to show the results of research related to the evaluation of ICT used as support to human talent management and its essential objective was to characterize the main ICT tools used in the operational processes involved in managing human talent. The research was developed in two phases; first, identification of ICT tools that support human management processes, and second, determination of software used for human talent management in 60 companies in the Industrial, Commercial, and Service sectors in the city of Santiago de Cali. The research results indicate that diverse tools are available that facilitate the activities in the area of human talent management and which are mostly used in the commercial and service sectors.
Riascos Erazo, S. C., & Aguilera Castro, A. (2012). ICT tools as support fort he management of human talent. Cuadernos De Administración, 27(46), 141–154. https://doi.org/10.25100/cdea.v27i46.88
- Carlos Eduardo Marulanda Echeverry, Oscar Mauricio Bedoya Restrepo, Andres Paolo Castaño Vélez, Knowledge management from the organizational culture in call centers in Manizales , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 35 No. 63 (2019)
- Araceli Manco Zapata, Ivan Roberto Cortes Gómez, Diagnosing the Impact of Digital Transformation on the Human Talent of SMEs in Bogotá, Colombia , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 39 No. 75 (2023)
- Cindy Rocío López Villanueva, Edgar Enrique Martínez Cárdenas, Harold David Pico García, Global communication models and their importance to public administrations. The case of the Secretariat of Information and Communication Technologies in Cundinamarca , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 34 No. 61 (2018)
- Edwin Tarapuez Chamorro, Ramiro Parra-Hernández, Alejandra Gil-Giraldo, Social Norms and Entrepreneurial Intention in University Researchers in Colombia , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 36 No. 66 (2020)
- Jorge Bautista Mendo, Alberto Camarero Orive, Nicoletta González-Cancelas, Beatriz Molina Serrano, Update of the strategic framework for the Spanish port system using a SWOT analysis , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 36 No. 68 (2020)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.