Main Article Content
According to Genesis of the Bible (sf , ed. 2009), the Tower of Babel was built for humanity to reach heaven, which is why Yahweh confused the language of men; this event led them to leave the tower unfinished and part in all directions. Apparently, this is a reality when it comes to quality. This text presents the definitions of quality and other related concepts, developed by emblematic authors on the issue, including the impact this concept has on assembling and arranging Management Systems through certification processes. In the first instance, it addresses the concept of quality, including key historical elements for its understanding as quality in Japan, total quality, quality and administration, and management system background. Thereafter, it presents arguments, reflection base, which contribute to the imperative of understanding quality as key issue because of its approach by pressure or by will, to an organizational certification path. This advocates for the creation of an enhanced conceptual framework -field- that has currently become a paradigm; thus, eliminating the Tower of Babel sought to being exposed.
Escobar Valencia, M., & Mosquera Guerrero, A. (2014). The Conceptual Framework Related to Quality: a Tower of Babel. Cuadernos De Administración, 29(50), 207–216. https://doi.org/10.25100/cdea.v29i50.56
- Viviana Virgen Ortiz, Carlos Eduardo Cobo Oliveros, Benjamin Betancourt Guerrero, Bibliometric Analysis of the Field of Entrepreneur Formation , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 30 No. 52 (2014)
- Luisa F. Rodríguez Valbuena, Some quiestions for industrial engineering education in Colombia , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 28 No. 48 (2012)
- Raquel Ceballos Molano, Editorial v30n52 , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 30 No. 52 (2014)
- Mauricio Monge, Antonio Briones Peñalver, Domingo García Pérez de Lema, Determining factors of the creation of academic Spin Offs: case of the Instituto Tecnológico of Costa Rica , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 27 No. 46 (2011)
- Oscar Humberto García Vargas, An approach to management of the century , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 27 No. 45 (2011)
- Fabián Osorio Tinoco, Edgar Gálvez Albarracín, Guillermo Murillo Vargas, Strategy and the entrepreneur: various viewpoints for analysis , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 26 No. 43 (2010)
- Enrique Arias Calderón, Raquel Ceballos Molano, Bairon Otálvaro Marín, Ángela M. Martínez Sander, Lyda T. Córdoba Hoyos, Citizen Participation in the Implementation of Educational Policies in Colombia , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 31 No. 53 (2015)
- Iván Darío Sánchez Manchola, Mauricio Losada Otálora, Transcendental Phenomenology in the Context of Organitational Studies , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 25 No. 42 (2009)
- Natalia Restrepo López, Resumen del número , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 39 No. 76 (2023)
- Héctor Leonel Bermudez Restrepo, Contemporary Perspectives of Strategic Human Resource Administration , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 30 No. 52 (2014)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.