Main Article Content
This paper designs and contrasts a relational model between the trust of collaborators in organizations and the performance of the company, mediated by the organizational commitment to learning and the commitment of employees to the company. As key objectives, a double mediation model is tested in the relationship between intra-organizational trust and the firm’s performance, through the organization’s commitment to learning and the commitment of collaborators to the company. Using a 31-item survey, the goodness of the model was evaluated with a sample of 161 individuals from different organizations in southwestern Colombia. The proposed model and its respective adjustment indexes were tested by using structural equations (SEM) modeling and the AMOS software package. The results demonstrate the empirical evidence, by statistically contrasting the model that posits the existence of relationships among the variables of the relational model. The findings made it possible to set parameters for the management of competencies and skills that contribute to the improvement of organizational performance.
- Carla Goergen, Jandir Pauli, Priscila Sardi Cerutti, Marcia Perin, The organizations. Justice, trust and retaliatory attitude: a study in a company in the metal-mechanic sector , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 34 No. 62 (2018)
- Humberto Charles-Leija, Mario Toledo, Iván Guerrero, Rosalinda Ballesteros-Valdés, BEAT, the four pillars of wellbeing in organizations , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 38 No. 74 (2022)
- Carlos Eduardo Marulanda Echeverry, Oscar Mauricio Bedoya Restrepo, Andres Paolo Castaño Vélez, Knowledge management from the organizational culture in call centers in Manizales , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 35 No. 63 (2019)
- Ramiro Parra Hernández, Beatriz Elena Guzmán Díaz, Edwin Tarapuez Chamorro, Strategy and generation of value in Colombian service-providing companies , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 34 No. 61 (2018)
- Francisca C. Encinas Orozco, Judith Cavazos Arroyo, Students’ loyalty in higher education: the roles of affective commitment, service co-creation and engagement , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 33 No. 57 (2017)
- María Luisa Saavedra García, Business Sustainability and financial performance , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 38 No. 72 (2022)
- Claudia Patricia López Pérez, Jaime Andrés Vieira Salazar, Alejandro Echeverri Rubio, Leadership and its Influence on Happiness at Work: A Narrative Literature Review , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 39 No. 75 (2023)
- Sergio René Oquendo Puerta, Héctor Leonel Bermudez Restrepo, Performance appraisal: an experience between recognition and contempt , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 36 No. 68 (2020)
- Hernando Gil Tovar, Derly Cibelly Lara Figueroa, Identification of managerial competencies of the organizational leaders of the Passifloraceae production sector in the Huila Department , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 36 No. 67 (2020)
- Jorge Henry Betancur Amariles, Gastón Darío Rodríguez Santana, Elkin Darío Rave Gómez, Edwin Alexander Moncada Acevedo, Knowledge management in 10 Colombian companies: an intertwined multiple case study based on the Nonaka-Takeuchi model , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 38 No. 74 (2022)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.