Main Article Content
It is common to evaluate university courses through the opinion of those involved in the training process, responding to a Likert-type evaluation format to synthesize teaching performance. This research arises with the intention of comprehensively evaluating the development of a course, including all the actors involved in the academic process. The main objective of this research is to determine the effectiveness of the constructivist training method in the business administration program, being evaluated from the Balanced Scorecard (CMI) and other administrative management tools; from the perspective of the student, the entrepreneur, the institution and teaching. For the validation of this tool, it is applied in a course in the process area (Process Management) and is replicated in those where the constructivist methodology is applied within the University. For the study, a quantitative and qualitative analysis was used, supported by surveys and a checklist, carried out and evaluated by students (38) and four businessmen. This research presents as main result a road map that helps the dynamics of the evaluation of education in an integral way in each university course and at the same time contributes to improve the performance of the different actors involved in higher education.
- Jorgelina Marino, Andrea Gabriela Rivero, Guillermo Enrique Dabos, MBAs and career development: a literature review from the human capital perspective , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 35 No. 64 (2019)
- Juan Carlos Castro Analuiza, Edith Elena Tubón Núñez, Hernán Mauricio Quisimalín Santamaría, María Dolores Guamán Guevara, Assessment of Technical Efficiency in Higher Education in Ecuador , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 38 No. 73 (2022)
- Cristian Dal Magro Dal Magro, Jaime Dagostim Picolo, Carlos Eduardo Facin Lavarda, The use of interactive and diagnostic control systems in the management of an undergraduate course , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 33 No. 57 (2017)
- Nestor Alberto Zapata Márquez, José Melchor Medina Quintero, Francisco Isaí Morales Sáenz, Demian Abrego Almazán, Critical Success Factors in Implementing IT in MSMEs , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 35 No. 63 (2019)
- Antonio Galván Vera, Francisco García Fernández, Jesús Gerardo Delgado Rivas, Product diversification and internationalization of Mexican companies , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 37 No. 69 (2021)
- Mariana Marcelino-Aranda, Aylin Torres-Ramírez, María Concepción Martínez Rodríguez, Identifying the small rural family business based on the categorization of family farming , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 38 No. 73 (2022)
- Carlos Alberto Mirón Juárez, Claudia García Hernández, Rafael Octavio Félix Verduzco, Eneida Ochoa Ávila, Characterization and determinants of organizational satisfaction in mexican workers of SMES , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 36 No. 66 (2020)
- Javier Fernando Del Carpio Gallegos, Olha Mikhieieva, Impact of Open Innovation in Peruvian food firms , Cuadernos de Administración: Vol. 38 No. 72 (2022)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.